Unite with Atheists in awareness and celebration on June 21st, Atheist Solidarity Day. This is the day to show your support and open yourself up to showing your lack of belief in a God without fear.
Atheists are often looked upon with negative feelings and are often misjudged. As an atheist, you may feel afraid to let people know because of the consequences of others treating you as if you have no values and are not a good person. In reality, atheists have strong human values and this is the day to learn more and support others by wearing a half scarlet and half black ribbon.
If you're an atheist, or simply don't believe in any gods, then Atheist Solidarity Day is the perfect holiday for you! This holiday was created to celebrate and unite atheists all around the world. Here are a few ways that you can celebrate:
1. Attend an atheist gathering or meeting.
2. Connect with other atheists online.
3. Learn more about atheism and share your knowledge with others.
4. Stand up for atheists who are persecuted or discriminated against.
5. Show solidarity with other atheists by being open about your own lack of belief.
Whatever way you choose to celebrate, Atheist Solidarity Day is a great opportunity to show the world that atheists are proud, united, and here to stay!