Butterscotch pudding is a classic dessert that is loved by many and is celebrated on September 19th. This sweet treat is perfect for any occasion, and it's easy to make at home.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter
1. Combine milk, cornstarch, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook the mixture, stirring frequently, until it comes to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add the butter.
4. Cook the pudding for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until it is thick and creamy.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later. Enjoy!