Chocolate Pecan Pie Day is a special day to celebrate one of America's favorite pies. This decadent dessert is made with a chocolate crust, chocolate filling, and pecans. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and it's sure to satisfy your cravings.
If you're looking for a delicious chocolate pecan pie recipe, look no further. This easy-to-follow recipe will have you baking up a tasty treat in no time.
1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
1 cup dark corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and eggs. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
3. Pour mixture into pie crust.
4. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set.
5. Let pie cool before serving. Enjoy!
Celebrate Chocolate Pecan Pie Day with this delicious recipe. Share it with your friends and family, and enjoy a slice (or two) of this scrumptious dessert.