Hazelnut cake is a delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with hazelnut flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and baking powder. The cake can be decorated with frosting or chocolate ganache. It can be served with coffee or tea.
On June 1st, don't forget to celebrate Hazelnut Cake Day! This scrumptious cake is made with hazelnut flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and baking powder - and it's absolutely perfect for any occasion.
Ways to Celebrate Hazelnut Cake Day
1. Make a Hazelnut Cake for your friends and family
2. Pick up a Hazelnut Cake from your favorite bakery to share
3. Have a cake party and invite your friends to bake their best hazelnut cakes to share
Easy Hazelnut Cake Recipe
1 cup hazelnut flour
1 cup sugar
8 tablespoons butter, softened
2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. Sift flour and sugar together. Beat in eggs and butter until light and fluffy. Add baking powder and mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool cake before serving.
4. Decorate your Hazelnut Cake with frosting or chocolate ganache, then serve it with coffee or tea. Enjoy!
How Hazelnut Cake Day Unites People
Food holidays bring people together to enjoy delicious recipes and foods. It's a perfect day to invite people over, bring others delicious cake and enjoy.