Peanut Butter Fudge is one of the most popular kinds of fudge. Sweet and nutty, it is the perfect balance of everything a great sweet needs. Peanut Butter Fudge Day celebrates this sweet treat each year.
The history of peanut butter fudge is a bit of a mystery. It is believed that this delicious treat was first created in the early 1900s. Since then, it has become a popular dessert all over the world.
Fun facts about peanut butter fudge:
- Peanut butter fudge is a popular flavor of ice cream.
- Peanut butter fudge is also a popular flavor of candy bars and other sweets.
- Peanut butter fudge can be made with or without chocolate.
- Peanut butter fudge is often made with marshmallow creme or marshmallows for a softer, creamier texture.
Celebrate Peanut Butter Fudge Day by making your own
Making peanut butter fudge is easier than you think. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. Follow these tips and you will be able to make the perfect peanut butter fudge every time.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Combine the peanut butter, sugar, milk, and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Stir until the ingredients are well combined and the sugar is melted.
3. Increase the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from the heat and pour into a heat-proof bowl.
5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly before stirring in any desired add-ins.
6. Pour the fudge into a 9x13 inch pan and allow it to set.
7. Once the fudge is set, cut it into squares and enjoy!
Peanut butter fudge can be made in the microwave. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When making peanut butter fudge, mix it up and create your own unique recipe with one of these ideas
Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
Brownie Peanut Butter Fudge
Maple Peanut Butter Fudge
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Fudge
Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge
Banana Peanut Butter Fudge
We hope you have a delicious day celebrating Peanut Butter Fudge Day!