Sweet Tea Day is a day where people celebrate the delicious drink that is sweet tea. This drink is made with black tea, sugar, and water, and it is a favorite drink in the south. There are many ways to celebrate this day, but one of the most popular ways is to enjoy a sweet tea beverage or to make sweet tea for others.
How to Make Sweet Tea
1 gallon of water
8 family-sized tea bags
1 cup of sugar
1. Boil the water in a large pot.
2. Add the tea bags and let them steep for 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags and add the sugar.
4. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then let the tea cool.
5. Serve over ice and enjoy!
There are many ways to enjoy sweet tea, but one of the best ways is to make it at home. This recipe is simple and delicious, and it is sure to please any sweet tea lover. Enjoy!